Friday, April 18, 2008

New vocabulary

Sleeper= footed long sleeve, full legged bodysuit. Matt and I call these "PJs" or "jumpsuits."

Creeper= non footed long sleeve, full legged bodysuit. Matt and I call these "jumpsuits without feeties." Two of my favorite things that he wears are creepers.

Onesie= tee shirt with a snap crotch. Matt and I call these "shirts."

Cardigan= a cardigan (duh.) Matt and I call these his "jackets."

Sleep sacks= a warm long sleeved dress that is closed at the bottom, giving the appearance of being a sleeping bag with arms attached. Cooper does not like these right now, so we don't use them much.

Bunting= A very warm full body outfit for going outside in the cold. Matt and I call these "starfish outfits." Cooper only had one of these, and he already outgrew it, but it was great for one nice walk in the cold spring weather. Thank goodness it was bought second hand!

Little dude= Cooper

Nugget= overly cutesy term for Cooper when he is swaddled and asleep, i.e. "Can I hold the wittle Nugget?"

No comments: