Friday, February 29, 2008

Another friend has baby!

Yet another friend has had her baby. This friend was due a week after me, but her amniotic fluid was running very low and the baby was starting to show mild signs of stressing. As soon as she hit 37 weeks they did a preventative measures C-section and the little guy is doing great- they are already home with him just four days later.

This couple used to live about a block and a half away so we were sad when they moved to Wyoming. It was going to be fun to have newborns only about a week apart. Oh well!

Baby is named Aiden (I forget the middle name) last name starts with D. I didn't catch the weight but he looks petite in the photos. He was 3 weeks early, and possibly stressed, but he went right on home so my guess is he was about a 5lb bundle o' joy.

Congrats to former neighbors!

Note: I am jealous- ONLY that they are home with a baby. Not jealous of baby stressing, not jealous of low fluid, not jealous of early delivery, not jealous of petite baby, not jealous of scheduled C-section, none of that. But SOOOOOO jealous of the end result right now. Oooooof I am huuuge. Huuuuuuuge.

No comments: