Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feelin' good

After a slightly uncomfortable weekend, I am back to feeling very good. My sleeping is functional if not perfect, my back is doing well, and the problems... ahem... "down under" are almost completely recovered.

Baby is still squirmy as ever and has recently perfected this weird thing where it creates an absurd amount of pressure on my groin until I practically have to bolt to the bathroom. I have yet to pee myself, but I feel like this is inevitable. Also, "bolting" is a strong word. I walk as fast as possible- which is not fast.

My stretch marks have not gotten worse for a few weeks, which is something to be thankful about. And if my bust has gotten bigger, well, I can't tell because it sure isn't keeping pace with the belly! So proportionately it is shrinking, right?

Lucky's love affair with his bear continues unchecked. He sleeps with it, carries it around the house, lovingly snuggles with it, and makes sure that it is safe and sound upstairs whenever he is hanging out up there. He has yet to kill the squeaker, and when he gets excited he triggers it repeatedly which is annoying yet endearing.

I've been trying to get a good photo of Lucky with his bear but he always either hides his head, or drops the bear, when I grab the camera. He is camera shy, I suppose. This photo was taken mere seconds after he was holding the bear in his mouth while sitting on the couch with Matt. He dropped the bear and lifted his head exactly as I took the picture... sigh...

No comments: