Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yet another...

I am growing tired of all these people having their babies. Why not meeeeeee? Frogger is so done, and my belly is so comically enormous... sigh. Patience is a virtue, right?

Another friend had her baby. She was due on March 7th, if I remember correctly, and had the little guy at 2am on the 1st instead. Bummer that she missed the 29th by only a few hours- that would have been cool. He weighs 7lbs and some amount of oz's, is looking very healthy, and mom and dad are doing well. She had a vaginal birth in the hospital that went pretty smoothly from what my other friend who visited them in the hospital has gathered.

They had not yet named him as of yesterday afternoon, so I cannot report on that. I also do not know if he will bear mom or dad's last name, as they are married but maintain separate names for professional reasons. I think they are going with dad's name, but not sure.

No comments: