Friday, March 7, 2008

I am not a zit

Somehow, the term "pop" kinda grosses me out. Like "ready to pop," "have you popped yet?" etc. I associate popping with popping a pimple. My belly is not a pimple. I do get some tiny pimples on my belly sometimes, which I attribute to my nightly slathering it with thick oily belly grease (it feels sooooo good), but that is different.

Also, no need to ask me if I have had the baby yet. I will let you know.

There are plenty of things that I don't mind if people say. Here is a list of things that do not bother me, with my inner commentary in italics.

- Wow, you look just about done, huh? yes, in fact, I am just about done, thanks

- Geez, that belly is huge! no denying that, really

- You must be so uncomfortable well I'm not really that uncomfortable, but your concern for me is nice

- Are you having twins? no, and thank god for that

- So when you gonna have that baby? you are dumb, but at least not blatantly offensive

- When is your due date again? soon... soon...

No comments: