Monday, November 12, 2007

Quick clarification

In Matt's special guest post, he says, "I think I scarred that poor woman for life."

To clarify... He is referring to the woman to his right, the eight month pregnant girl. She and her husband were both quite horrified and shocked, by the looks on their faces. And of course they didn't know what was going on so maybe they thought it was an actual medical emergency, which would have been very scary for them.

I, on the other hand, am not scarred, horrified, or shocked. I am actually just rather entertained by the entire thing and have spent quite a bit of time laughing at Matt at his expense. We'll get past this, I'm sure- or else he really will be required to wear his new spiffy ski helmet to the birth. And one of my friends suggested maybe a mouthguard too, in case he hits the floor face-first. Dental work is not cheap these days.

We will not be sitting next to those same people this week. I don't want to risk traumatizing them again.

No comments: