Thursday, November 8, 2007

Classes, meetings, appointments

I feel a little bit... busy these days.

I am taking a (hilarious!) prenatal water aerobics class twice a week at the local women's gym. It is very inexpensive and my friend (who is due in January) is going with me. Everyone besides the two of us in the class is, well... quite obese- so the fact that she weighs less than 120lbs while about 7 months pregnant is pretty funny in comparison. Incidentally, she is really short, so for her height she is a healthy weight. I look quite ludicrous in my blue bikini, dare I say it. I'm falling out of the top in a rather overstuffed fashion. But it is comfortable still, so I'm sticking to it.

Matt and I have birthing class once a week. Two hours of videos, breathing, etc. This starts tonight for the first class and I'm not sure how it will go. I am looking forward to it, while I am fairly certain that Matt is just scared of the videos.

Then I have school. That takes 1 1/2 days a week on campus running to seminars, meetings, and my one class.

Oh yeah, and doctor's appointments. Once a month. And doula appointments, once a month. Somewhere in all this I work 30 hours a week.

No wonder people think pregnant women are forgetful! I need a personal assistant just to keep my datebook up to snuff!

No comments: