Sunday, October 28, 2007

20 week photos

Our house is in a total disarray, but we still have one wall that we can take nice pictures against. Thank goodness!



Here I am in my "cheerleader outfit" as my sister put it. Basically, I thought it would be good to always wear the same thing so that you can really see how big I am getting. What I picked, however, is supposedly a little goofy (it is tight, yet comfy, which was my main criteria when I chose it). Goofy is fine, I think. With that, I thought I'd commemorate the half-way point by taking a couple extra photos.

It was cold when we took these pictures... I can see now.



For contrast, here I am in my "impregnito" outfit. Nice corduroys, comfy down jacket and Matt's funky big retro sunglasses. I look like a secret agent! Yeah, right.

;)



Last but not least, this is me in my street clothes. Teeshirt, pants. You can clearly see here that despite not wearing cheerleader clothing, I do, in fact, have a growing belly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Ok. Seeing my lifelong best friend with a belly for the first time is AMAZING. Leigh you still look awesome as always. And yes, I can see how your back would hurt- your posture seems to be weighted, not surprisingly, to the front!!
You should post the funny story you told me today about the birthing class.