Sunday, October 7, 2007

18 weeks


As the master of the digital camera, I let Matt take care of our digital recordings about 95% of the time. That is fine with me... however, it seems like he might have lost our "before" photo of me when I was 5 weeks along. Damn!

He's out on a bike ride right now so he can't defend himself against my potentially baseless allegations of photo-misplacement. He presented a memory chip to me yesterday and claimed it had the certain photo I wanted, but actually- I just figured this out- that chip is blank.

-- sigh --

So here is the photo from this morning (18 weeks) that matches the missing photo from 5 weeks. I intentionally am wearing the same outfit as the other photo, but of course the effect is less impressive without the first photo. Perhaps when he gets back we'll get this straightened out and it will turn out that we have another chip somewhere, with the 5 week photo, from back in July. I hope so!

Note the large bust. If/when the other photo turns up, you'll be able to clearly see the difference.

No comments: