Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Such a relief!

Two good things happened today.

1) My friend that wants to have kids sooooooooo much but is facing an unpleasant delay had a big victory today in another realm of her life. She, more than anyone else, is someone I have ambivalent feelings about telling her I am pregnant. I know she will be extremely jealous, and I cannot blame her one bit. I would be too if I was in her shoes. I'm so happy that she had a funny, great thing happy today. Somehow that assuages my fears a tiny tiny bit.

2) A couple that are friends of our that have been trying to get pregnant for over a year told me today that they are expecting in mid- January. Thank god. I feared telling them I am pregnant in a few months and then them not being pregnant, and then them asking "how long were you trying" and then me having to admit it was the first try. Talk about difficult! But they are expecting! Ultrasounds look great! I'm sooooooo excited for them!

Also, my friend with the nice books gave me some nursing bras of hers to try out. One of them is incredibly comfy and fits great. Very exciting! I'm wearing it right now.

No comments: