Monday, August 30, 2010

So special

Me: It is chilly out this morning, let's find you some pants.
Cooper: I want special pants!
Me: OK, we'll find special pants (grabbing the top pair in the bin).
Cooper: NO no I want DIFFERENT ones.
Me: OK, pick out a different one.
Cooper: (grabbing the next pair in the bin) THESE different ones. THESE special pants. I want THESE.
Me: Great. These look like perfect pants. Let me help you...
Cooper: NO COOPER DO IT. NO COOPER PUTS TOES IN PANTS NO MY DO IT.
Me: You are putting them on backwards, dear.
Cooper: NO STOP MOMMY STOP MY DO IT COOPER DO IT PUT PANTS ON MIIIIIIIIINE.
Me: They are still backwards.
Cooper: Mommy help.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Get ready for that every day, if it isn't every day already.

MissoulaChick said...

Oh, it is beyond every day. We are more like 3 to 10 times a day. Mostly it entertains me, sometimes it infuriates me...