Saturday, August 22, 2009

A sibling for Max

I ran into an acquaintance today, and I am glad to finally be able to set my mind at ease on this one... yes, she is pregnant again. She was sort of looking pregnant the last two times I saw her, but I thought maybe it was just unflattering clothing and bad lighting or something, so I didn't want to say anything. But now, she's looking pretty darn plumped out. She's due in December, and her little boy Max will be 2 in either December or early January (I don't recall precisely), so that is exciting. I do recall that Max was a very challenging newborn; bad sleeper, textbook case of really dreadful colic, and he was born after a very tough labor followed by a C section. So I really hope that this one goes a little smoother for them. And I'm weirdly thrilled to see another person having their second kid in the same spacing as us. Always nice to have peers on these things.

No comments: