Saturday, July 18, 2009

Better, and a report from the field

I'm feeling a lot better then I did Thursday and Friday, but I'm still quite sick. The biggest improvement is that I slept pretty well last night, and was able to take an uninterrupted nap this afternoon. I've got high hopes for feeling nearly like myself tomorrow- we'll see how that goes.

The reports from NY have been very encouraging. Cooper has a runny nose and a sneezy cough, but isn't anywhere near as sick as I've been. He did really well on the flights, has slept well at night, and took a whopping 3 1/2 hour nap when Grandma R was watching him (while Matt was at a friend's wedding). Matt sounds like he's having a good time seeing friends and refereeing the play between Cooper and cousin Jacqueline. Today the family is over in Western NY for a family reunion of sorts, and last I heard Cooper was being fawned over by around 17 great aunts.

I've recently embarked on a quest for chemical free rubber ducky for the bath, and I've been really disappointed. I have a few more stores to check on, but frankly, (and this will really only make sense to Missoulians and my parents) if Rockin' Rudy's doesn't have the right kind of rubber ducky, who will???

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Amazon will.
http://www.amazon.com/Original-Rubber-Duck-Toy-Bath/dp/B00001U0RG/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_b

We received one as a gift, and we're confident it's safe for E, as long as we watch her to make sure she doesn't chew a piece off it.

MissoulaChick said...

Well I know thaaaaat. But then I have to pay for shipping!