Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photo alert!

I created a new set of photos on Kodak- these will be from 6 months old, onwards. If you read this blog and did not get an email from me with an invitation to see the photos (and you would like to see the photos) please email me at my yahoo account and I'll be happy to send you the link.

Cooper's two upper teeth are really looking like teeth now. He was awful about biting me for about a week, but that has calmed down significantly- thank god! He still bites our arms and shoulders sometimes, but hopefully he'll learn to stop doing that soon. The biting is not malicious, I know, but it hurts a heck of a lot. We are trying to remind him to use his teething toys for biting, and not our bodies, but of course it takes a while for him to learn these things.

No comments: