Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Torso dandruff

The other day I noticed that my skin, in my belly button, was slightly peeley. I don't even know HOW I noticed this, as I virtually never look at my belly button let alone inspect it, but I did.

Today, I noticed that my entire stomach/rib/waist area has a very mild case of dandruff. Like teeny tiny flakes of skin coming off, prolifically. This is kinda funny, and I'm willing to bet it is hormonally caused. Maybe I need to eat more nuts, fish and avocados. I should probably do that anyway.

I inspected other parts of my body for this dandruff- legs, arms, boobs, shoulders and all other areas came up negative. It might be on my back, too, but I can't see back there and Matt is out of town briefly.

In other news, I'm starting to look like I've gained weight in the gut. This does not make me look pregnant- it makes me look like I've been overindulging in ice cream and french fries. My waist is still a waist, but it is higher and starting to fill in a bit. One of my friends took a close inspection of my torso on Sunday and said, "You do look different, but it doesn't make you look pregnant." I agree. It looks more like I've never done a sit-up in my life. And it makes me have to shuffle my capri pants down lower on my body when I sit down for long periods of time.

No comments: