Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Packing

We are packing for our mega trip to the East, and Matt and I are the blind leading the blind. No, that implies that one of us might THINK we know what to wear... we are both the blind, sadly agreeing that neither of us knows which way to go.

Me: "Which shirt?"
Matt: "Uh... the one you like better."

Matt: "Which tie?"
Me: "That one is striped. I like stripes. Do that one."

Me, staring at my shoes. The options are- black strappy, black flats, black chunky heels, black flip flops and black sandal-ish heels.
Me: "They are all the same color."
Matt: "Pick the most comfortable ones?"
Me: "They are all uncomfortable."

Matt: "Are these shoes going to be OK?"
Me: "I sure hope so, because they are the only ones you own."

We'll look great. Fish out of water, for sure, but great. I have 6 separate events to dress for- for which I am planning one dress, two nice shirts, and two nice pairs of pants. Over, and over, and over again.

No comments: